Final Drive Engineering manufacture and repair a large range of driveshafts to suit automotive, industrial, heavy haulage and earthmoving and offer tailshaft balancing, manufacture and repair for automotive and performance, truck and body builders, earthmoving equipment, in particular Cat and Komatsu.
Our specialist services include;
- 9" Diff Housing Modifications and Conversions
- Brand New 9" Housings
- Sheet Metal 9" Housings – Mild Steel and Chrome Moly
- New 28 and 31 Spline Axles - including VL Turbo
- Billet 9" Axles and Components
- Diff Housing and Axle Straightening - Four Wheel Drive and Commercial Vehicles
- Driveshaft Balancing
- Driveshaft Shortening and Lengthening
- Full Driveshaft Repair Service
And at Final Drive Engineering our experience has been proven, having also built and tested our own 6 second 200 MPH Blown Competition Altered and 8 second 150 MPH VL Commodore. While you're here, why not visit our gallery to view the pictures or watch the videos of some of our drivelines in action.
So whatever the driveline problem, if it's giving you bad vibrations contact Final Drive Engineering on (08) 9314 6811 and get back in balance.